Interest in community psychology, and its potential has grown in parallel with changes in welfare and governmental priorities. Critical Community Psychology provides students of different community based professions, working in a range of applied settings, at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels, with a text which will underpin their community psychological work.
· Clear learning objectives and chapter contents outlined at the start of each chapter.
· Key terms highlighted with definitions, either as marginal notes or in chapter glossaries.
· Case examples of community psychology in action.
· Each chapter ends with a critical assessment section .
· Discussion points and ideas for exercises that can be undertaken by the reader, in order to extend critical understanding.
· Lists of further resources – e.g. reading, film, electronic.
· Authors are members of the largest community psychology departmental team in Europe.
Search Keywords: applied psychology Community psychology